Collection: Indigo Papers
Handmade Archival Art Papers
Known the world over for durability and versatility, Indigo Artpapers sets the standard in quality and consistency in every sheet produced. Every sheet is hand made by an experienced group of paper makers in India who take pride in their continued success and commitment to the global artistic community.
- Each paper is unique and different than other.
- Each sheet is carefully hand-made, giving each sheet a characteristic ruggedness and uneven edge called deckle edges.
- No sheets are alike; every paper has its own characteristic. That’s the uniqueness of handmade paper.
- Each paper is carefully handcrafted and has exceptional strength and durability.
- Indigo Arts paper is 100% Acid free.
- No chlorine, bleaches or harmful chemicals are used in our paper making process.
- The used water is pH neutral and is used for irrigating our garden and vegetable farm.
- Our unit is located in a peaceful village called Sankheda, in Dist Vadodra of Gujarat state of India.
- Our production facility is surrounded by green farms and forest. Narmada canal and river orsang passes near the village.
- We employ the local village men and women in our paper mill.
- The indigo Artist paper is made using traditional Indian paper making technique to produce durable/ tough high quality water color paper.
- The sheets are formed individually by trained craftsmen.
- No artificial brighteners are used in our papers. They are naturally white.