Jean Haines’ “All That Shimmers” Set/6
“All That Shimmers” 6 tube Watercolor Set
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The set is a special, 5ml tube collection of six DANIEL SMITH Luminescent (Shimmering) Watercolors selected by Jean Haines that add special reflective depth and color which regular colors cannot. This is a magical set that can add unique shimmer to enhance a diverse variety of subjects from gossamer butterfly wings, dewy florals, to racing horses and jockeys, and so much more!
“A fabulous selection of shining shades that can be used in so many beautiful ways. Mix with existing watercolour pigment, use alone or as a glaze to turn an ordinary painting into a stunning piece of art. Subjects can look fantastic when painted in watercolour but they can sometimes lack the lustre of life as seen in reality. Colour additions with one or more of the shades from my shimmer sets can beautifully bring them to life.” -Jean Haines
- Iridescent Ruby is a sweet and soft metallic pink. Warm and earthy, similar to Potter’s Pink with a soft shimmer.
- Iridescent Aztec Gold is a warm, reddish shade midway between traditional copper and gold hues.
- Pearlescent White gives white paper a pearl-like luster. Use Pearlescent White as a slightly opaque shimmering glaze or combine with other colors to create lustrous pastel tones.
- Iridescent Electric Blue is the color of sun striking the blue tones of peacock feathers, and is a vivid, luminous blue that captures the endless blue of skies. It is a wonderful mixer with other colors.
- Iridescent Topaz is a pale yellow-gold with just the slightest hint of a green undertone.
- Iridescent Copper is the bright and reflective color of a newly minted penny.