Grey Toned Watercolour Book 5.51″ x 5.51″
Square Grey Toned Watercolor Book-5.51″ x 5.51″
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Inspired by Urban Sketchers, Hahnemühle’s Toned Watercolor Book contains 60 pages of finest watercolor paper. Matched to the requirements of watercolor painting, it is a must for all creatives who don’t want to miss the texture of classic watercolor paper on the go.
- The toned papers allow to set the focus on the motif, as a natural background color is already given.
- In addition, the toned pages minimize the sun’s reflection and allow a relaxed sketching outside.
- The 200gsm watercolor paper has a fine grain surface on the front and backside.
- Due to the surface sizing, colors can be effortlessly lifted from the paper.
- The use of masking fluids, adhesive tapes and erasers is possible without residue.
- 10 625 172
The solid linen cover protects the contents from moisture and dirt, the color-coordinated rubber band keeps everything well secured. Available in 3 sizes in both grey and beige.
- Beige A5 book pictured